Atlas Candle - Medium
Out of Stock
Smells Like a forest.
Warm, Grounding notes of Cedarwood* blended beautifully with Siberian Fir Needle & French Cypress, Wintergreen, Vetiver in an all natural vegetable wax (Coconut & Soy). Made with essential oils. Paraffin & Synthetic fragrance free.
* Atlas cedar (C. atlantica) is distributed in Morocco and Algeria, and is categorized as Endangered as a result of increased exploitation over the last 60 years, in part for its essential oil. We no longer use Atlas cedar as this tree is now sadly facing extinction. All new batches from April 2019 will now be made with Himalayan Cedarwood, this species is not under threat & has very similar properties to Atlas cedar.
Approx Burn time - 50+ hours
To get maximum burn time from your candle, please read the below care tips.
- When lighting your candle for the first time please allow the wax to melt completely to the outer edges.
- Trim the tip of the wick before each burn
- Do not burn candle for longer than 3 hours, allow to cool before relighting
- Dip wick in wax to extinguish flame or use a candle snuffer to minimise smoking