Metallic Paper Bag - Oil
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
A shimmering take on the classic Uashmama Paper Bag that looks great in any home, making them a great storage solution for anything and everything! From potted plants, organising your laundry, knitting by the lounge, storing all the kids' toys, to serving bread on the table—these handy Paper Bags are incredibly versatile. Made from sustainably sourced paper, they are made to look, feel and be as strong as leather but are completely machine washable.
- Piccolo - W5 x D5 x H11cm (salt + pepper size)
- XS - W7.5 x D7.5 x H15cm (desk size, fits a 5cm pot)
- Small - W10.5 x D10.5 x H23cm (herb pot size | fits a 10cm pot)
- Medium - W16 x D11 x H31cm (original bread bag size, fits a 15cm pot)
- Large - W19 x D13 x H31cm (fruit basket size, fits a 20cm pot at a squeeze)
- Large Plus - W19 x D19 x H40cm (small paper bin size, fits a 20cm pot)
- XLarge - W24 x D24 x H70cm (bathroom storage size, fits a 25cm pot)
- XXLarge - W33 x D33 x H90cm (laundry bag size, fits a 30cm pot)
All sizes are measured unrolled. Simply fold or roll to suit the contents. Every bag is made by hand, therefore dimensions can vary slightly.
Uashmama Paper Bags are machine washable. Wash in warm water using a mild soap or detergent, unroll before washing and dry flat. It is recommended to wash the brighter colours separately. Colours are designed to fade. If you're using Uashmama Paper Bags for herbs, plants or flowers, be sure to use a small pot, vase or container. Do not pot directly in the bag. This bag is not waterproof. Water will not hurt the bag but they will leak so remember to use a plant tray.
Designed in Australia and produced in Italy, Uashmama was inspired by a simple bread bag created by a small family run company called Le Sorelle 'The Sisters' based in Montecatini just outside the walls of Lucca, Tuscany. It is through