Esplar Leather - Extra White/Brittany
or make 4 interest-free payments of $41.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Available in Women's & Men's sizes.
Named in tribute to the Brazilian NGO Veja have been working with since 2005. ESPLAR* supports organic and family farming in the Nordeste region.
- Upper in leather
- Pannels in Leather
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (22%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled polyester) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
- Insole made of sugar cane (40%), organic cotton (12%), amazonian rubber (11%), & recycled E.V.A.* (11%)
- Vulcanized outsole made from rice waste (23%), Amazon rubber (19%), recycled rubber (12%), etc.
- Made in Brazil
The leather come from farms in Rio Grande do Sul. It is tanned in Brazil according to REACH standards. The use of water is reasoned during the tanning process. The tanneries supplying VEJA leather are certified L.W.G. Gold by the Leather Working Group, which promotes sustainable practices that have a positive impact on the environment in tanneries.
* Escritório de Planejamento e Assessoria Rural (Rural Planning and Consulting Association)
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before wearing them for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation periodically.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap of Marseille.
Leather models: maintain the smooth leather of your shoes with a wet cloth and periodically with a specific product in spray or cream. Suede inserts can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL of your shoes with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.