Feeding Bottle Nipples - 2 Pack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
This two-pack of HEVEA natural rubber bottle nipples are suitable for use with the HEVEA Standard Neck Baby Glass Bottle.
The 100% natural rubber nipples are designed with an anti-colic valve directly in the nipple, and their cherry-shape and softness ensures that they are the closest thing to mother’s nipple! The slow and medium flow options eliminate the need for excessive sucking force and are suitable for milk and water.
And like all HEVEA baby products, HEVEA baby glass bottles are eco-friendly meet the strictest of international standards - made with the highest of quality materials that are safe for both your baby and the planet.
Benefits of the HEVEA Baby Standard Neck Baby Glass Bottle Nipple:
- TRUSTED BY PARENTS TO BE NATURAL AND SAFE – Made from 100% natural rubber, HEVEA baby glass bottle nipples are plant-based and vegan certified, and therefore completely free from BPA, PVC, Phthalates, and other harmful materials. They are durable and bite-resistant for babies that are teething and feeling playful!
- ECO-FRIENDLY - HEVEA's is to design products that will leave greener fingerprints on our planet. Their nipples are made from natural rubber, so unlike nipples made from silicone, HEVEA nipples are 100% biodegradable, as is their packaging - they use a FSC® certified box with Earth First® window, made from plants
- ANTI-COLIC NIPPLES & BEST CHOICE FOR BREAST-FED BABIES - HEVEA glass baby bottle nipples are cherry-shaped and made from 100% natural rubber, so they are soft and supple just like mom's nipple. The anti-colic valve is designed directly into the nipple, ensuring swallowing air is kept to a minimum
- DANISH DESIGNED - This two-pack of replacement nipples for the HEVEA Standard Neck Bottle is designed in Slow Flow for newborn babies from 0 to 3 months, or in Medium Flow for babies 3 to 24 months: The design ensures a proper latch and makes the transition to bottle-feeding (or supplementation of breastfeeding) your baby a breeze!
- HYGIENIC & EASY TO USE – Easy to clean and sterilize - simply soak them in freshly boiled water for a few minutes
Always check the nipple for tear and wear. The rubber nipple should be replaced after 6-8 weeks of use.